I got some facts and honestly I laughed making them. I hope it will make you laugh or smile too, and that you after this feel like you know me a bit more.
- I sleep with a Gangnam Style comforter because my coolness is on a whole new level.
- I do not like tomatoes.
- I am as Danish as Will Smith is black.
- I don't like vanilla ice (yes, it is true).
- I love to act.
- I have a dog that is called Tauruz, which means bull in Latin (and no, I did not vote for the name).
- I am a terrible winner. If I win, I will gloat about it at least for a day.
- I am lucky enough a very positive person.
- I love my family more than anything.
- My name is Amalie (not Amelia!).
- I still find it weird to say that Chinese people speak mandarin, and not chines (old habit I guess).
- I do not think the teenage years are as bad as people says.
- I am having a hard time deciding which boy from One Direction I should crush on (and the answer seems to change like the weather change in Denmark: very often).
- I like people who do not try to fit in.
- I believe that to be something, you have to be different.
- I am OBSESSED with quotes (like, really really obsessed).
- I think the greats think in this world is laughing.
- I believe that being nice to each other is something we all should do more often.
- I do not have an idol, but I have a lot of people I admire for their hard work and kind action (*cough, cough* Angelina Jolie).
- In most situations I am outgoing (unless it is a sweet boy. In that case, S.O.S).
- I am often scared of my own dreams (what if will never reach them??).
- I want to have a life I
can look back at and think. Damn gurl... You did it.
Does one of these facts belong to you too, or do you have something you want to share? Please comment below, I could like to get to know you guys too.